Stacking on the highest level (welcome to the noobland)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stacking on the highest level (welcome to the noobland)

I dont know if i only see it,or on the BK bot the games became really boring since there are almost no really good players who are ready to face each other and not stacking or dodge .There is what i saw today (once again) and its so funny so i have to post it sorry.

ghostplay.de/stats/game/1314847

When i join the game top are timpson09,reigam and kackewurst. Down are mister FeatheredSun and Barfly + 2 more decent players.As you can see
      Barfly was ready to play in decent game.And there we go.

FeatheredSun: sure play vs 4 allies
      FeatheredSun: with 2 idiots
      FeatheredSun: brb (Here the noob stacker dodge once again and go to relog with his smurf acc so he finally find his balls to play in a decent game)

Barfly left the game as well after the 3k elo dodge and the other 2 decent players too.Then the show dont stop.I move down,didnt want to play stacked,but reigam and kackewurst run down as well because w8 for it !! in the Top team is 1 noob and they dont want to risk LOL.Btw the guy was not even hard noob.
      FeatheredSun join in this moment with his smurf acc aka kruderixand went bot as well.Now they let thier friend timpson09 top alone because didnt want to play with this one not so good guy,even they are hard stacked allready.

timpson09: warum bist du runter? (why you went down)
      timpson09: reiga
      timpson09: warum bist runter (guess what,if i didnt move in the TOP team again,after i went down to balance they would left you alone,your "friends",because of one not so good player in thier team)

kruderix aka Featheredsun (in this moment i had no idea its him) start to trash talk me after he feel storng stacked in 5team against 4 heavy noobs and me.Player who lost every single game against me finally start to talk hiding behind smurf acc and stacked team.Sweeeeet :D

My conclusion is: On the BK bot are may be 7-8 really good dota players who can face you without stacked team and not dodge you.It became place where u cant use ur main acc if you want decent game..

aor.ruby, chrysanthem, saul, annayake, wojiao-tutap- ,tt1998, hajst

Sorry if i missed someone you can feel free to add him here.
    • Well im stacking much,but on this bot this has it reason very clearly.
      Its not some sort of attack/blame or anything against BK,but the average level of skill on this bot is very very low,and by all this i mean,im not just up to play with someone who just goes for lasthits,and doesnt does a thing,or i even saw zeus playing without spells,mass charge = insta death players, cant play defensive guys, the typical in the woodsforever as he would be on a total different another planet,ofc there are the players who die once and go AFK/leave etc, and i just could go on with the funniest/retardest stuffs on this bot cause there's so many of it...
      Im just saying,that i dont have any spirit after a long day to play with these guys.. (and yes im like gettin these guys in 70% of the games)
      but smurfing against high elo players is another case just for the record i had to state it,that bobs are everywhere on this bot ^^^^^^^^^^
    • Allyoucaneat wrote:

My conclusion is: On the BK bot are may be 7-8 really good dota players who can face you without stacked team and not dodge you.It became place where u cant use ur main acc if you want decent game..

aor.ruby, chrysanthem, saul, annayake, wojiao-tutap- ,tt1998, hajst

Sorry if i missed someone you can feel free to add him here.
      for sure they r really good and decent players..but in my opinion a dota player is capable of playing more than only 5 heroes and different roles .) is able to help its team members and dont let them die to ks or save themself..dies for the sake of the win and stuff like that..overall the team wins and not single players..so for me a lot of decent players fall apart because of lack in the mentioned points
      Everytime u rise I see myself falling
    • Vita wrote:

Well im stacking much,but on this bot this has it reason very clearly.
      Its not some sort of attack/blame or anything against BK,but the average level of skill on this bot is very very low,and by all this i mean,im not just up to play with someone who just goes for lasthits,and doesnt does a thing,or i even saw zeus playing without spells,mass charge = insta death players, cant play defensive guys, the typical in the woodsforever as he would be on a total different another planet,ofc there are the players who die once and go AFK/leave etc, and i just could go on with the funniest/retardest stuffs on this bot cause there's so many of it...
      Im just saying,that i dont have any spirit after a long day to play with these guys.. (and yes im like gettin these guys in 70% of the games)
      but smurfing against high elo players is another case just for the record i had to state it,that bobs are everywhere on this bot ^^^^^^^^^^
      Well my only way to have a decent game is with smurf acc or noobs like this bobs right there just dodge me every time or hard stack.Didnt have played with smurf acc for months,but it just make no sense.So many scared rabbits here.And they talk about making bot only for High lvl accs.Jeez they dodge even if one 2k elo players in the other team what gone happens if they see 3-4 high elo guys ?Hillarious
    • LoL same in hvsa. Phoe[Nooblor] big stack with his 3 bodyguards, I haven't seen him playing alone. Big noob.
      Another one is Westal but at least he knows that he $ucks. Jay Jin Amike, they r like "Dude, come back from that date, I am playing now and can't alone" and buddy comes lelele. Rabbit noob detective who shivers at the sight of fake joining and insta spams !FROM FROM FROM !ALIAS ALIAS ALIAS WHO R U WHO R U I MUST PLAY VS NOOBS OTHERWISE I KICK U AND BAN U
      99% players of BK are pathetic losers
    • RealLoveBVB wrote:

One of the decents player on this bot is Fangorn. He play every game (also with 4 500 elos in his team) AND still random every game.

(Not sure btw why you added the biggest stacker and elo-whore to your list) ^^

Cleaner wrote:

yes fangorn and major_walenda for sure..btw i ask myself why he is permabanned for gameruin since some minutes aint the rule says max 1 month??
      Yep i forgot Fangi and Walenda.Both decent and dont run ,good players.
    • As a HvsA player, I have rarely read Dota's threads.
      But for the time being, I am not playing wc3 anymore so I decided to take the opportunity of this "extra-time" to change my habbits.
      And here am I : reading this thread, just after Gemeinschaft's request (Re-Apply Trial Moderator).

And, hum. I must admit that either @doriath has made multi-accs and all these are just hers, OR you guys have the reasonable persons we lack in HvsA section !

This being said, I let you guys talking (reasonably, once again) ! :)

PS 1 : No, this is not a reason plenty enough for me to start DotA x)
      PS 2 : Even if that was obviously NOT the case in the example above (#runners), I just want once again, to warn you on sthing : one shall never be mistaken between stackersVSfriends or stackersVSrunners. You probably don't care abt my personal life, but I'll still give it a shot : I usually play wtih 2-3 friends of mine because we joke on TeamSpeak. Is that stack ? Kinda. Is that open to criticism ? I'd say no, because we mostly do that for fun, leave most of the games that are way too unbalanced, and, on the opposite, never run when a sweet hard game (just how everybody shall like them) announces ! :)
      Keep the fun up !
      Clan UAF Management Team
    • i love you too @RealLoveBVB :) ur quote is defiently for me haha
      but well this thread is very nice to see how much people raging against smurfs :)
      but i can understand u @Allyoucaneat
      thanks for ur vote :D i wanted to add dream)big (for me the best player who played on this bot, sad he quit dota)
      stacking is totally okay but smurfing with the intention to avoid good players is p*ssylike ^^
      im playing with smurfs at the moment too but its not for the elo its just for stats
      and ofc i prefer to play with at least 1 mate that im trusting or where i have the most fun with in this case its @Vita or @Nuss-Keks

und ja komm mal runter bvb :) magst mich nicht wegen meiner einstellung zum "verlieren", bist aber selbst nicht ganz besser :D
      bist hier zwar root admin, hast auch oft nen tollen job gemacht, aber zu unserer hassliebe kam es wegen nen game, wo du nicht ganz fair warst mit dem drawen ;)
    • TuEuRenSeRie wrote:

TuEuRenSeRie wrote:

And, hum. I must admit that either @doriath has made multi-accs and all these are just hers, OR you guys have the reasonable persons we lack in HvsA section !

That's new. Which ones? :)

@SuperiorBeing, Wie kommst auf das verlieren? Ich mag nur keine Spieler die nur wegen Elo nen game joinen.
      Hat dann nix mehr mit Spaß zu tun.
      ~ She can't sleep? No problem ~
      ~ She will listen to his heart beat ~