atreju

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nah, u stop buy item, u stay base, u go out time to time for give free kill. just for " a kill "
    u r a mad kid, u deserve this ban, as i said it can be called "afk grief" "refuse to play" "ruin game" (cuz with u we win and u told it in game)
    so u make on purpose our LOSE, that is the ban reason son.
  • u dont speak french guys? Go read chat log. And use google trad.
    There is stop to play on purpose cuz mad for a single kill. Nobody steal his items, nobody talk bad to him, nobody take both kill in duel 2v2..he being mad for a single kill during a gank. Than clearly stop to play until the end.
    We lose cuz of him.
    Make proper jugement plz.
  • @RaBBit. Instead of like a bad jugement..did u check replay? Cuz ur like mean one thing : u r agree with him. His jugement is wrong so you are agree and carry a wronh jugement.
    Or do u only like post for appear "active" and u r not for sure. Like danny. All roots are 90% less active since ur root statut.
    Do u think u r making ur root job here or so?
  • man u dont anderstand on purpose? U checked replay? He wasnt afk. He STOP to play on purpose since the kill to the end of game and he was happy that we lose. He Stop buy items, stop play with us, just watching us. He told me in french that we will lose without him.
    He did. Ofc. We lose.
    What is so hard to anderstand here? Also sina his friend cry abt him, also told me on the next lobby game "this guy is not my friend anymore".
    He ruined the game.
    If u r not able to check replay or anderstand the case then call another admin for do it. U r many on list.
  • Redmaker wrote:

@RaBBit. Instead of like a bad jugement..did u check replay? Cuz ur like mean one thing : u r agree with him. His jugement is wrong so you are agree and carry a wronh jugement.
    Or do u only like post for appear "active" and u r not for sure. Like danny. All roots are 90% less active since ur root statut.
    Do u think u r making ur root job here or so?
    just lol.
    im not that active? -haha. and y looks like i do my job veeery bad here ^^ ;)
    tell me more

and no didnt watched replay cause i was at work, like now i dont have time to check replay.
    @krullbull @boss3r @KarolSvK maybe u guys can check replay too?
  • Hello @RaBBit.

If you are fine with me speaking in the word of my brother, he has slow mechanic in notebook so his loading time are days xD causes him not to watch so many replays, so we do on my notebook, same as now, I watched the replay with my bro sitting next to me, oh sorry, if I have to mention, my bro is @boss3r and so I am gonna give opinion for both of us.
    Well, I have nothing to tell you Rabbit, but I want to tell something to redmaker and atreju.
    Redmaker, man, sit down in a comfortable big chair u like, put on some classical music, get some warm tea for positive mood and then go call your friend atreju, I got a feeling that he is likely to throw this whole situation away, this whole thing is not something to post on forum, it is just personal problems between two friends who just got mad at each other during the game, I dont think that this should destroy your friendship, keep it up and try to make it better. You will forget it in no time. Atreju, hope you can see this form higher perspective and you know that it was just a little thing which caused both of you to say or do things you would not like to do in other situations. Good luck guys.

Thanks.

SH
    "Those who call themselves Hunters, shall always be on the hunt."
  • he is not my friend. Dont know him.just a random french. My hvsa friends dont stop to play for lose on purpose for a single kill.
    U wana be admin soon right?
    All start like this before do an admin request...take ur false words back.ty
    Good luck for admin request in few time.
  • It's kinda complicate, all have their right explanation. I understand that atreju mad about last hit, It happens very usual in hvsa games, and you are a longtime player, not newbie, so giving up in game lead to team lose is a game ruin definitely

But also Abdel, lich did not afk at all, just jerking around instead of serious, so based on the rules, non of them can apply to him except game ruin on purpse which is only 50%. So I would like to see more admin's opinions and will decide after that
  • Redmaker wrote:

he is not my friend. Dont know him.just a random french. My hvsa friends dont stop to play for lose on purpose for a single kill.
    U wana be admin soon right?
    All start like this before do an admin request...take ur false words back.ty
    Good luck for admin request in few time.
    Yeah I just decided that I am gonna start the way to the moderator and admin after that, that does not mean that I uselessly react to any posts, but I want to be moderator and admin later rightfully and for this condition to be met, I am just getting used to how it is going on forum, I would like to know people to understand better what's going on when something comes up and also I would like people to know me, so I am giving my opinions when something arouse interest in me + when I am able to say something about it, then I speak the truth.

Thanks a lot for your wish man, I am on my way! :)

SH
    "Those who call themselves Hunters, shall always be on the hunt."
  • @Danny. I never said he was afk. He stop to play on purpose. He wanna make us lose and he did it. I can ttanslate the french if u want but his attitude is enaugh for anderstand. Its ruine game on purpose. Easy to andertand..with him we win without him we lose. Check exactly the time where he give a free kill..its just a joke. What he did is worst that leave or afk cuz by his attitude he decided to make us lose and troll us in french.
    I carry this game since start to end. Sad for sina who did his best and pink very noob who tell us "np i stay for carry u with inner guys" even with his shit score....realy sad to not see a ban here..