[BK] LEGION TD MEGA #9287

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ok this game is confusing.
    If i understood it now right they failed their cross. Doesn't look like gameruin on purpose if i watch the replay
    Incomener left, normally 2 days.
    Votekick against purp was wrong, so normally all who voted get a ban.
    Also blue for leave.
    Normally there would be the need to ban all except purpe and red
    I would prefer to just forgive this game and ban noone. It was a really fail game from beginning to end. I understand that east didn't understand what happened and the west thought wtf are they doing. Also because of the chat what they wrote. There it looked like it was on purpose
    01:43 0_2_1.8_2_7.08: Das machen wir mit absicht (to english: we do it on purpose)
    04:24 0_2_1.8_2_7.08: macht doch mit, wenn ihrs doch bloed findet, dass wir es allein machen (english: Join us if you don't like that we do it alone)

I like to hear all opinions of the ltd team

@RaBBit. @xTakenOx @Drakonia @KonkurentasN1 @Saskia007

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sariyenne ().

• strange game,

they had no time to build more at beginning cuz they wrote tu much , out of my sight it was a typical cross fail.
    normally the guys who voted yes for vk deserves a ban.

01:43 0_2_1.8_2_7.08: Das machen wir mit absicht (to english: we do it on purpose) i dont know what he means , is it a joke or not ?

last but not least , ban the leaver 2 days and forgive the other guys.

@0_2_1.8_2_7.08 I've got my eyes on you man :)
    ”WER MICH NICHT MAG, DER MUSS HALT NOCH EIN BISSCHEN AN SICH ARBEITEN. “
  • ich schreibe jetzt mal au deutsch. Purp schreibt folgendes : 04:24 0_2_1.8_2_7.08: macht doch mit, wenn ihrs doch bloed findet, dass wir es allein machen

ganz klar ein neues System zu cloggen da die genau wissen es ist verboten! Also bauen sie ganz wenig units um zu leaken und um dann alles zu pushen was nur geht. Das ist für mich zu 100% Clogg versuch. Und er sagt es so gesehen noch durch die Blume mit dem oben von mir kopierten Satz. Und dass er schrieb dass sie es mit Absicht machen ist definitiv nicht Ironisch gemeint sondern sein voller Ernst. Also ganz klar GEGEN unsere Clogg Regeln. Ich kenne Purp und der ist definitiv kein unerfahrener Spieler, der weiss zu 100% was er macht und Teal machts einfach nach. Deshalb sag ich Bann für den Clogg versuch auf ne neue Art und Weise. Clogg ist Clogg egal ob man alle Units leakt oder nicht.

Für mich ist es eindeutig was er macht. Und auch vom Gefühl her Interpretiere ich alles ganz genau so wie er das meint.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN- HAIL SYLVANAS
  • Hey ,

Maybe teal is not a noob but he seems to not know very well how to cross , purple tried to explain where he has to build and failed with his own buildings cause the time was over , about what purple said at gamelog all that sounds very ironic , so i'd say no ban for him.
    It's crazy to see how life unites us with people we never imagined and separates us from those that we thought they'd always be there
  • StarSailor wrote:

Hey ,

Maybe teal is not a noob but he seems to not know very well how to cross , purple tried to explain where he has to build and failed with his own buildings cause the time was over , about what purple said at gamelog all that sounds very ironic , so i'd say no ban for him.

StarSailor wrote:

Hey ,

They didnt cross. And it was not ironic what he talk. They made a new form from clogg this game type is here now forbidden on Ghostplay. So they tried to make a new way. And Purp told blue and red to do the same and he didnt mean cross.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN- HAIL SYLVANAS
  • Hi,

OK, so as i see it they tried cross but failed... i think they failed cuz they write so much and just forgot.... i wouldnt say they did it on purpose but cant be sure since those words what he said are really confisung... For sure a ban for the VK voter and voters + leaver but for them i dont know to be honest...
    If you feel like this game was a fail all together then you can not ban anybody yes.
    ''It is better to live one day as a lion then a lifetime as a sheep.''
  • Hi,

What is so confusing for you all, its everything obviously... @Sariyenne @Drakonia @Saskia007 @StarSailor

About crossers, they wanted to cross, but when teal builded on his side mw, purple tought he wont cross and started build on his side and made 3 whisps. Teal started play as incomer made only wisps, purple was building as solo, was not enought to kill from both sides, didn't got enought gold on next level after he realised that teal play as incomer. It was miss understanding between teal and purple.

Summary:
    No ban for purple.
    VK abuser and people who voted yes - ban.
    Leavers - ban.

Please make bans asap.
  • Hey,

I'm with Konkus opinion here, that there wasn't any intention of gameruin.
    They wanted to cross, but the only one who failed was teal, who build the blocker on his side, not on purples. He also said, he will go incomer.
    So after that, it was impossible to play as cross, since both pushed wisps already.

About that, what purple said: It was for sure irony, since he knew, they will leak for sure. So before the enemies asks "whats up there? afk?" he just told that already.

I'm not exactly sure, if we should ban here. If someone leaks that much and leave, because he know, he can't recover, would we ban there too?

@Drakonia A "small clog" makes no sense, if only 2 players do that. The sense of clog is, that the king have to kill the units one by one. If there are still friendly units left, the leaks will be killed in some seconds and this have no positive outcome for the leakers (to win time).
    ~ She can't sleep? No problem ~
    ~ She will listen to his heart beat ~
  • Ok, i will make the decision now.
    This game was fail from beginning to the end.
    I will not ban the leaver because he was totaly out of the game.
    And this time there will not be a ban for the votekickers too. From the Gamelog it is sure that they had to think that it is gameruin.
    What could they do if they see enemy team is leaking like hell and one player says they troll?
    There language make it confusing for some people if you remember that they cannot follow the game like we can in the replay. They only see some moments, and we can watch all slowly.
    Regards Sari
  • As I see you made decision but left open thread. So wanna say few words, I know like all cases my opinion is not dominant.

Sari: "This game was fail from beginning to the end. I will not ban the leaver because he was totaly out of the game.".
    He wasn totally out of game, it was his decision to leave or stay. To build more or go wisps. I dont see where you can see totally fail ? Even I hade games when started cross on bad side and in later you can back up.

Sari: "And this time there will not be a ban for the votekickers too. From the Gamelog it is sure that they had to think that it is gameruin."
    All people telling that he is afk or he made game ruin, but nobody kicking till its totally obiviously.
    07:19 0_2_1.8_2_7.08: ich hab soviel value wie blau
    I think thsi means that he have same volue as blue? Yes. He had enought volue to back up and hold later on. At least ban teammates who voted yes, because they saw it.
    And if totally correct need to ban enemy team votes as well, because they saw that leak is not cause of game ruin or that enemy sold towers.

Sari: What could they do if they see enemy team is leaking like hell and one player says they troll?
    I answer this because its with question mark.
    How many situation you had when people say they troll or sold towers? A LOT, but you not kick them ? Yes. Because people sometimes do VK in offending they to kick newbies or beginners we all know that.

Sari: There language make it confusing for some people if you remember that they cannot follow the game like we can in the replay. They only see some moments, and we can watch all slowly.
    How? Our games is not that fast that you wont remember they leak a lot or not. We have game logs you can check it and people not spamming that much that you forget about what they talking.

Its my opinion, no offence. You made decision so do it, close when you can.

Sinceraly,
    Konku