Little ban request

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We updated our privacy policy to ensure a comprehensive data security. Please take a moment to read the new privacy policy to make sure you know about the changes.

• To be honest, it would be wrong to ban here. He was completelly afk, without a single reaction untill he gets kicked. so with the fact that he did not even picked hero, it is easy to presume that whatever emergency needed him to go asap away from computer, occured while game was loading.

Real life comes long way before video games, so if he really had an emergency, i can easy understand that he did not waited that game finish load to tell his team about his afk. Ofc i do know that you wanted opinions of others admins, but i think that everyone's opinion(s) matter.

Have a good day :)
  • Don't think this should be banned on a first time occurrence.
    That said I met some players who did this on purpose to ruin games.
    Also it happened to me aswell some times.
    Mostly when the lobby takes ages to fill I tend to tab out and forget about the game. (good shit that my mouse starts moving when the loadscreen starts in the background :) )
    Or you chill in lobby and someone rings the dorbell, thinking it's just the mailman you stay in lobby, but when your neigbour starts an hour long conversation about his new gardening project and you are fucking stuck there forgetting about the game or to ancious to rather tell him to fuck off cause playing computer games is far more entertaining then listening to his crap, this shit happens.
    So speaking from experience, this can happen, if its not on purpose and not occuring too often we should let it slip.
    But if it happens he should be kicked atleast after 5 min, and if -kickafk command is bugged people should votekick him. Not picking a Hero should make the vote very clear for all players.
  • @lord-puma, what did you do? :)

Tbh I already faced players, that were afk on purpose and who did not pick intentionally, but you see that mostly in their hero history, because there appear no hero pictures in their history.

Also if that afking is a repetitive thing of that player, you also should ban him, because we are a tolerant server, but it can lead to a gameruin.

I need to say, that I seldom saw puma afking on purpose and he didn't play a game after that one, so it looked like an emergency.

PS: I already had a sleeping kalel in my team, when the lobby filled pretty slowly and he just fell asleep in lobby at 4 o clock in the morning and he did not get a ban.

Best regards, Berna
    40:20 JersACK: wanna do
    40:21 JersACK: the
    40:23 JersACK: im the king of the world
    40:34 JersACK: IM THE KING OF THE WORLD
    40:41 SYD.Berna: come back Jack :D
    40:51 SYD.Berna: xd
    41:17 SYD.Berna: the water is so cold
    41:34 JersACK: breath

The post was edited 1 time, last by SYD.Berna ().

• Tbh,
    I were fist in lobby so I went to do something for shortening time.
    My neighbours are on holiday so I have to feed their dog. ( they got yorkshire )
    So I went there, but when I opened the door that little bastard ran out, and car on street crushed him ....
    I had to take that goddamm fucking dog to veterinary, and it cost me like fucking 200$, even worse he got broken legs and damaged eye, gonna be interesting to explain it to my neighbours, bcs they deeply love that little rat.

So thats the yesterday-night-story, in that situation I didnt even know that some war3 even exist .....
    and the reason why they couldnt kick me, were probably zeus ulti.
  • lord-puma wrote:

Tbh,
    I were fist in lobby so I went to do something for shortening time.
    My neighbours are on holiday so I have to feed their dog. ( they got yorkshire )
    So I went there, but when I opened the door that little bastard ran out, and car on street crushed him ....
    I had to take that goddamm fucking dog to veterinary, and it cost me like fucking 200$, even worse he got broken legs and damaged eye, gonna be interesting to explain it to my neighbours, bcs they deeply love that little rat.

So thats the yesterday-night-story, in that situation I didnt even know that some war3 even exist .....
    and the reason why they couldnt kick me, were probably zeus ulti.
    LMFAO.....ty bro, u really make me loud laughing :P :P :P :P i dont care if u telling truth or not but i really cant stop !! :P :P