Pinned Project "non em"

We updated our privacy policy to ensure a comprehensive data security. Please take a moment to read the new privacy policy to make sure you know about the changes.

• Project "non em"

So hey my dudes,

I already made some thoughts about the not used AP-bot in our statspage and would like to start a little project for it (also the post of filial made me scared off a bit):

These games will be supported by one of our admins of the DotA-Section and I thought about the following playing circumstances:

[*]The players need to have around 1100 Elo (idm, if it's 1090 or 1080 Elo) on one of their accounts (I know, that sedi got around 900 Elo atm on his Kuchenpuste acc :P). Also exceptions can be done, if the majority is voting positive for that player.
    [*]the mode will be without easy mode, but choosable from the players, what kind of mode, they would like to play. The modes can be RD, SD, AP, CD + CM (depending, what the majority is voting)
    [*]the admin, who is supporting the game is counting the votes before the game begins and choose the final vote with !hcl -cd for example.
    [*]When a player is leaving or lagging out within the first 5 minutes of the game, the admin is allowed to !end the game and remakes it on the same bot.
    [*]The current version on that bot is 6.83 (I asked timpson, if he could upload the newest version 6.85 on the bot)
    [*]Ofc our Ghostplay-rules are applying for that bot, too and can be seen here: Game Rules DotA
    [/list]

If an admin got time to play such a game and got a bit patience to wait for filling that game, he can write it down here in this thread. Also, I will try to host some games as often as possible in the evening, when I do not have to work and will post it early enough in this section.

What do you guys think of that idea?

Best regards and a good evening, Berna

PS: I could host the first game tomorrow evening around 18:30, if you would like to play and we all can meet in the game or in the Clan SYD2 Channel.

@hajst @EnigM4tic @Mutant-0 would you also assist me there?
    17:31 SYD.Berna: I am happy jugger vosje
    17:34 Vosje_RuLLeZ: aight
    17:36 SYD.Berna: to play ap on bk
    17:37 Vosje_RuLLeZ: not drunken jugger?
    17:40 Neimie: =)
    17:40 SYD.Berna: :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by SYD.Berna ().

• I'll join if you host Berna pretty sure rest of clan that usually play on mgn would be interested especially if its 6.85

I'd prefer to play 6.85 as i feel its better balanced apart from 1-2 heroes :P and the new items are nice.

Even playing the other modes could be fun I sometimes like to play on ar ent. just so I see more different hero's than the same 30ish that are always picked in pubs out of 112 heros and would be interesting to see how people play with different heroes :P
    Display Spoiler

WTF Ursa o . 0

Enigma Kick

Dota 2 reporter
  • I would say, that Babylich would be already happy, if he could play AP, since his anti-mh shield does not work at all anymore :D and maybe we could get dino for it, too, since the invoker is not that OP as in 6.85.

We should just see, how it runs first, but I really would invest some time for it, when I think, that the players are interested in playing non-em.
  • My brother and I played in BK over the weekend and he was constantly complaining we lost both games due to EZ MODE. I agreed with him because if we played a normal dota game The tower would be more reliable and people won't be able to gang on lvl 1 or 2 behind towers. That would change the entire game tactics as people who play slark will not be so benefited because if the game would last longer than 10-20 minutes as it usually does in EZ mode then slark won't be so overpowered
  • Nikolay wrote:

My brother and I played in BK over the weekend and he was constantly complaining we lost both games due to EZ MODE. I agreed with him because if we played a normal dota game The tower would be more reliable and people won't be able to gang on lvl 1 or 2 behind towers. That would change the entire game tactics as people who play slark will not be so benefited because if the game would last longer than 10-20 minutes as it usually does in EZ mode then slark won't be so overpowered
    Slark can still dive towers in 6.85 cause of his ulti and dark pact is still bugged in 6.85 :thumbdown:
    but his counter heroes are a lot stronger in that version as well like blood seeker
    Display Spoiler

WTF Ursa o . 0

Enigma Kick

Dota 2 reporter
  • @hoarfrost @Filial @H0lyPe.nis @Calliades @Tufuuu @Sedi you are all invited to play this evening upon 18:30 o clock.

Also the bot name is a bit confusing, but the map is not 6.81 any more, it's 6.83d atm.

Best regards, Berna
  • I've noticed now the bot is hosting version 6.85K

It might be good idea to dl the map during the day so the games can start faster.
    and if your interested have a look at the map there's quite a lot of changes to the map graphically. which can be weird at first to play.

the circle of power also had useful commands and damage types of different spells are properly clarified.
    Display Spoiler

WTF Ursa o . 0

Enigma Kick

Dota 2 reporter
  • Hajsti, maybe you could host one game after me, because I need to drive to the night shift around 20:45

Everyone can come btw, I just tagged some people, where I am sure, that they would like to play ap :)
  • hello @SYD.Berna, thanks for mention me and my elo (2 days ago i was on 890 :D i played with with some epic feeder/beginner @AIK :D)
    today i cant show up on 18:30, i will come at 20:00 :) need to do something for my body @Tufuuu :P

see you guys at 20:00 in channel clan SYD2 ;)
    meanwhile i try 2 reach my mats puste, aik feuk forsake etc.

btw. berna if this wents good i could ask haywire, n0stress, mickee i bet they would be happy 2 play ih again :)
  • SYD.Berna wrote:

So hey my dudes,

I already made some thoughts about the not used AP-bot in our statspage and would like to start a little project for it (also the post of filial made me scared off a bit):

These games will be supported by one of our admins of the DotA-Section and I thought about the following playing circumstances:

[*]The players need to have around 1100 Elo (idm, if it's 1090 or 1080 Elo) on one of their accounts (I know, that sedi got around 900 Elo atm on his Kuchenpuste acc :P). Also exceptions can be done, if the majority is voting positive for that player.
    [*]the mode will be without easy mode, but choosable from the players, what kind of mode, they would like to play. The modes can be RD, SD, AP, CD + CM (depending, what the majority is voting)
    [*]the admin, who is supporting the game is counting the votes before the game begins and choose the final vote with !hcl -cd for example.
    [*]When a player is leaving or lagging out within the first 5 minutes of the game, the admin is allowed to !end the game and remakes it on the same bot.
    [*]The current version on that bot is 6.83 (I asked timpson, if he could upload the newest version 6.85 on the bot)
    [*]Ofc our Ghostplay-rules are applying for that bot, too and can be seen here: Game Rules DotA

If an admin got time to play such a game and got a bit patience to wait for filling that game, he can write it down here in this thread. Also, I will try to host some games as often as possible in the evening, when I do not have to work and will post it early enough in this section.

What do you guys think of that idea?

Best regards and a good evening, Berna

PS: I could host the first game tomorrow evening around 18:30, if you would like to play and we all can meet in the game or in the Clan SYD2 Channel.

@hajst @EnigM4tic @Mutant-0 would you also assist me there?
    Berna very nice initiative, i would like to have a detailed discussion in the admin group for the same. Can we have a sort of online meeting with all the admins when everyone is free to talk?
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

- Thomas Edison

Best Regards,
    Saad