Ban obvious ruiner and admin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ban obvious ruiner and admin

New

1. Afganistan(
    2. hateyoub.itch, syd.berna
    3. [BK] DOTA APEM #67036
    4. Gameruin
    5. Since min 1
    6. As you can see in the replay hateyoub.itch stole midlane from cala. All of us told him to go back - but he didnt listen until berna said he will ban and kick him if he doesnt go downlane. So he went down after 5 min and wrote to us all: that he wont help the team anymore. He refused to help us and didnt use his ulti as silencer in our gangs. You can check the chatloggs, we told berna to kick obvious game ruiner but he didnt. Berna even said he wont help me because I picked meepo. this aint a reason to ignore me, dont kick obv. ruiner,. play like a noob and obvs. ruin too bc I picked meepo. If you check the replay u will see that he bought wards and didnt place them. He ignored us as a teamand didnt want to ban him. Please check the replay and ban these two noobs. Either way berna ruined on purp or he really is just a noob. cos not buying wards for freakin 30 min and then buy some and carry them around is ultra noobish. Lanesteal - Gameruin - Flaming should be enough reasons to ban him for a long time. Please check it - thanks!
  • New

So this is how you behave as an admin? telling your mates that they wont get help or backup bc they picked meepo? watch the replay and judge for yourself. Berna was total useless this game. didnt help at all - didnt buy anywayrds. At the end he bought some and didnt place them all the time. Refused to kick obv ruiner ( who even said he ruins )= in my opinion there are enough reasons.

Can another admin check it please?
  • New

k.faqiri wrote:

1. Afganistan(
    2. hateyoub.itch, syd.berna
    3. [BK] DOTA APEM #67036
    4. Gameruin
    5. Since min 1
    6. As you can see in the replay hateyoub.itch stole midlane from cala. All of us told him to go back - but he didnt listen until berna said he will ban and kick him if he doesnt go downlane. So he went down after 5 min and wrote to us all: that he wont help the team anymore. He refused to help us and didnt use his ulti as silencer in our gangs. You can check the chatloggs, we told berna to kick obvious game ruiner but he didnt. Berna even said he wont help me because I picked meepo. this aint a reason to ignore me, dont kick obv. ruiner,. play like a noob and obvs. ruin too bc I picked meepo. If you check the replay u will see that he bought wards and didnt place them. He ignored us as a teamand didnt want to ban him. Please check the replay and ban these two noobs. Either way berna ruined on purp or he really is just a noob. cos not buying wards for freakin 30 min and then buy some and carry them around is ultra noobish. Lanesteal - Gameruin - Flaming should be enough reasons to ban him for a long time. Please check it - thanks!

So this is how you behave as an admin? telling your mates that they wont get help or backup bc they picked meepo? watch the replay and judge for yourself. Berna was total useless this game. didnt help at all - didnt buy anywayrds. At the end he bought some and didnt place them all the time. Refused to kick obv ruiner ( who even said he ruins )= in my opinion there are enough reasons.

k.faqiri wrote:

Can another admin check it please?
    your both talking to an root admin show some respect i am not a dota player but i am sure not HE but "she" did nothing wrong as far as i see and the ruiner is banned right after lane steal or what ever he did

@SYD.Berna
  • New

Hey, all good, DJ :)

Well, as you can see it from the gaming log of the game, I was kinda disappointed from afganistan(, that he took meepo, close as last pick.

Need to say, that your statement, that I only bought wards in the end, was not really true. I bought wards throughout the game, got afterwards distracted by the midlanestealing sile, who really did not bother, to move out of the midlane. I know, that Mort called mid, before he picked a hero, but for me, it was obvious, that he will took the midlane, since we moved together to the midlane and took the bounty rune and hunted the red HP clinkz, where I messed up the 2nd fissure.

It was such a bad game, I wanted to give silencer a chance to make up his fault by doing his best and he just wanted to troll around a bit, when he did not use sile ulti, to make meepo fail. In the end, when the game was about to get lost, he tried his best to help us, as he used the ulti at rosh. The problem was, that really everyone of the enemy team had a blademail and I seriously got bullied by clinkz, where I just was a two hit in the end.

I was so annoyed about the meepo pick, because the fact is, that we just played for 8 elo and I need to say, that I really became angry, when meepo kept on his solo plays and bara, spec and in the end solo clinkz could kill him.

Also, you need to forgive me, I didn't want to kick sile, neither did I want to give him a longer ban, because I need to say, that I am not sure, if I was still neutral at that point, so I better did not want to use more commands.

Not sure, if my flames were banworthy, but I don't think so, that I should be banned for "gay picking trash".

That's only my 2 cents, but it would be good, if one of my admins could take a look here, too.

Best regards, Berna
    17:31 SYD.Berna: I am happy jugger vosje
    17:34 Vosje_RuLLeZ: aight
    17:36 SYD.Berna: to play ap on bk
    17:37 Vosje_RuLLeZ: not drunken jugger?
    17:40 Neimie: =)
    17:40 SYD.Berna: :D
  • New

Hi all,

I checked the Game, Berna said ONE banworthy sentence :
    "35:06 SYD.Berna: that gaypicking trash cannot play his hero"

But to be honest, us Admins never ban for ONE flame, just if it's excessive. So I wouldn't give a ban here.
    Yes, she played rly shitty, but that happens to everybody. I do understand all players have been fucked up by the early ruin from silencer.

ghostplay.de/stats/player/1/ha….itch/europe.battle.net/1

has been banned for gameruin.

I'll close this till, another Admin wants to have look at it or say something about it.

Regards,
    Vtec