Ban this player.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey Lapio,

thanks for your ban request. I watched the replay and indeed we can't ban him for ruin since it wasn't intentional. He isn't a high skilled player, you saw it yourself when you typed
    26:52 LAPIO: !sd sch
    On BK we don't ban players just because they play bad. Bot8.de is a public bot for everyone, the good and the bad :)

If you wish to play more advanced games you are of course invited to play on the ap bot. Check this thread:
    Project "non em"

With kindest regards
    Mini-Tutorial series on new items in Dota 6.85k with lots of helpful comments from the readers:
    Part #3: [Guide] Dota 6.85k - Silver Edge

Dota Strategy: Gemstone video for learners
  • Tufuuu wrote:

Hey Lapio,

thanks for your ban request. I watched the replay and indeed we can't ban him for ruin since it wasn't intentional. He isn't a high skilled player, you saw it yourself when you typed
    On BK we don't ban players just because they play bad. Bot8.de is a public bot for everyone, the good and the bad :)

If you wish to play more advanced games you are of course invited to play on the ap bot. Check this thread:
    Project "non em"

With kindest regards
    Hey Lapio,

Tufuuu wrote:

Project "non em"

With kindest regards
    I agree with Tufu, so will you close this request TUFU or should i?
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

- Thomas Edison

Best Regards,
    Saad