Possible MH !

• Possible MH !

1. Your Battle.Net username KaelTheInvoker
    2. Violator's Battle.Net username super_saiyan
    3. Gamename or Gamelink ghostplay.de/stats/game/2120552
    4. Rule player violated i think MH
    5. Time of incidents (Note in-game timer or replay timer) all the time
    6. Any further thoughts He had a lot of weird blinks on me when i was invinsible or on weird places on woods where nobody places wards....can u please check whole game carefully and check him. Thanks
  • Just had a quick first look in fast forward, nothing detailed yet.
    Prolly will come back and check some moves and timestamps (would be nice if you could provide some) later.
    What i can say from my first impression is that they had alot of vision because of techi who mined alot and provided many of his mining spaces with a sentry aswell.
    All in all I rather feel sorry for this axe (If he doesnt mh, which I'm not shure yet).
    He played pretty good and tried to bring his team together somehow but most of them were just plain farmbots.
    I will view the replay later maybe in a slower pace but atm I got a headache just from this Void guy spamming his ping the whole time xD.

Also other Mods are welcome to watch since I think Maphack is a very serious accusation and should not be dealt with by a single person.
  • I played couple times against Sayan. For me he does not maphack.

He's a good & experienced player, who mostly play strong pushers like slark, sf, axe and some others, and he have a very good map awareness. Only sad thing is that he's a bit too emotionnal, and easily get pissed off by his teammates' mistakes and failures, As soon as he goes mad on his team, you can be sure that his skills decrease of at least 50%, since he's barelly focused on the game, and spend way too much time and effort into blaming his mates.
  • How to detect if someone is maphacking with 2 simple tricks:

1. Is the accused player better at the game than you're?
    2. Could've you have done the exact 'mh move' he did?

If you check either of those points, the player is prolly not using mh
    How to detect if someone is maphacking with 2 simple tricks:

▢ Is the accused player better at the game than you're?
    ▢ Could you have done the exact 'mh move' that he did?

If you check either of those boxes, the player is probably not using maphack.
  • Peachtree wrote:

How to detect if someone is maphacking with 2 simple tricks:

1. Is the accused player better at the game than you're?
    2. Could've you have done the exact 'mh move' he did?

If you check either of those points, the player is prolly not using mh
    ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?(
    Its tottaly opposite...i respect good players and ofc that there is much better players than i am...i dont understand point of your reply at all but nvm
    Let admins to check it.
    P.S. i didnt check replay to tell them exactely minutes but my movement with invoker(wind walk) was haotic and axe knew where and when to use his "call"... Its rare or almost imposible that tech placed centries there....few more situations with blink and call are suspect but not so much as this one...
    I hope you get your answer
  • KaelTheInvoker wrote:

Well, i dont have time to check replays...that was a reason why i gave my admin rights...i just said that he made few prity weird moves and "possible mh".
    Sometimes i played few games and thats all...dont want to spent time checking replays when i can play one more game, or two :) :)

Voker

SO you are saying you are to lazy to check the replay.... Admins dont need to do your job, provide the timestamps of his actions. Why would the wasye 20-25 mins of there time just to look for you.

Either provide timestamps or dont post no more of this maphack stuff.......

GoSu