BAN-APPEAL

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We updated our privacy policy to ensure a comprehensive data security. Please take a moment to read the new privacy policy to make sure you know about the changes.

• Before creating a banappeal, copy the format and fill out the needed informations:
    1. Warcraft 3 Account: Ezz
    2. Who banned you: mOAlly
    3. GAMELINK: [BK] LEGION TD MEGA X10 #5719
    4. Why are you banned: leaved
    5. Why you should be unbanned :::: Hey mOAlly just banned me. Can i ask why ? BK is not an elo game host so there shouldnt be a punishment 4 leaving. Wc3 Legion TD has zero to little balance so if u get really bad rolls its impossible do to really well and hold 20 so my team doenst auto lose. I have played about 1000 games of td in my life and i see no need playing a game where u have bad inc and scale badly into the late game. I know its possible to hold a lot but its no fun and if i have no inc untill wave 20 i will lose 2k-4k gold . SO WHY DAFUQ BANN ?!?!?!?!? make the BK games elo and i would understand the bann and i wouldnt also fucking leave.
      so please unbann me ty
  • Legion TD Mega x10 Rules - Read them and play acordingly if you wanna play on BK.

Ezz wrote:

• I have played about 1000 games of td in my life and i see no need playing a game where u have bad inc and scale badly into the late game. I know its possible to hold a lot but its no fun and if i have no inc untill wave 20 i will lose 2k-4k gold .

With that many games u should know its fkn annoying if some1 leaves. If u dont like to have bad rolls and wanna leave play on another bot or by urself. --> decliened!
    Der Mensch ist Gottes Werk? Dann ist der Zuhälter nur Kunsthändler! - Edgar Wasser aka. Bester Rapper der Welt