game ruiner

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We updated our privacy policy to ensure a comprehensive data security. Please take a moment to read the new privacy policy to make sure you know about the changes.

• Hey Sina,

I checked the replay and i must say i saw nothing to ban him. Ks is not banable, he took mid, but he ganked, also on your lane... Next point the "block" on minute 11 wasnt a block tbh. You had 10 hp, you didnt try to activate and deactivate armlet to survive so this was nothing, btw you were killed by urn, and sniper had his ulti too. The last point, that he went in woods while you were rushing, isnt true too. You pushed the creeps to the river and all went back. Pudge was hunting Sniper at this time, but he didnt hit him. The reasons and timestamps you give arent banable in my opinion.

Regards

Ronny

Edit: If you wanna report something, pls use the banformat which is given under "create a new thread" looks better and better to check like i think. And get sure that nothing misses in the Request like the Name of the player. :)
  • What ronny said, no bans needed here. Though i can understand that 'solo' players can be frustrating.
    How to detect if someone is maphacking with 2 simple tricks:

▢ Is the accused player better at the game than you're?
    ▢ Could you have done the exact 'mh move' that he did?

If you check either of those boxes, the player is probably not using maphack.