ban report plz ban !!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We updated our privacy policy to ensure a comprehensive data security. Please take a moment to read the new privacy policy to make sure you know about the changes.

• Allowed Votekicks are:
    • someone clearly breaks any of our rules!
    • massive lagg (if someone keeps lagging over several rounds and would delay the game a lot)
    • afk (if someone has been afk for quite some time and not kicking him would ruin the game)
    • It is also allowed to (no must) kick Players with a score under -100.

Aka

Refusing to cooperate with the team, when asked to do so several times, by
    sending alone and/or not save-sending with teammates to win can also be
    counted as gameruin. Admins will check it individually and decide.

Also, this guy has 2 games in total. Seems like a new player to me, i would`t have kicked him. I have lost games because of people having over -200 score. That`s just how it is sometimes, you win some and you lose some. But i can understand you mobs that`s annoying someone leaking all the time and solosends. But remember this, maybe this guy doesnt speak english.
    Mada Mada Dane
  • yes thats right ......this is 6 months ago.....dont know the rule become a ban and that was right....rules are rules.

Und seit dem kicke ich immer wenn es an dem ist regeln müssen eingehalten werden und ich habe dafür meine strafe bekommen.

6. Unjustified votekick/ refuse to votekick: If you start an
    unjustified !votekick or -vk against a Player or try to pass an already
    started, unjustified vote by typing !yes, you can get banned for 2-5
    days.
    Allowed Votekicks are:
    • someone clearly breaks any of our rules!
    • massive lagg (if someone keeps lagging over several rounds and would delay the game a lot)
    • afk (if someone has been afk for quite some time and not kicking him would ruin the game)
    • It is also allowed to (no must) kick Players with a score under -100.
    Refusing
    to say !yes to a justified votekick can result in a ban aswell. (In
    severe cases this can be classified as game ruin => up to 30 days
  • Okay dude..

03:31 bobs.moppi1: yellow is afk IS A LIE, HE IS NOT AFK
    05:04 robbybabbl: stop wisps
    05:12 robbybabbl: with servants you should not start before lv7
    11:34 bobs.moppi1: yellow stop sending THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU TELL ME NOT TO SEND SOLO, AND HE DOES NOT SOLOSEND AFTER THIS
    11:44 bobs.moppi1: you only feed them
    12:26 bobs.moppi1: !votekick kin EVEN THO HE DOESNT SOLOSEND, YOU WANT TO KICK HIM, I DONT KNOW WHAT HIS SCORE IS AT THAT TIME CUZ IT DOESNT SHOW IN THE REPLAY..
    12:26 A votekick against player [kin_angel] has been started by player [bobs.moppi1]. 3 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
    12:26 Type !yes to vote.
    12:47 bobs.moppi1: you know no kick = ban THIS IS NOT TRUE.. CUZ SO FAR YELLOW DID NOTHING BAD EXCEPT BEING A NOOB
    12:49 Unbreakable: haha ye kick now when bounty is 0 gold
    12:58 Unbreakable: have fun
    12:59 bobs.moppi1: than banned
    13:01 robbybabbl: what did he build?
    13:09 bobs.moppi1: value 1100
    13:14 bobs.moppi1: 3 rounds afk
    13:17 robbybabbl: !yes
    13:17 Player [robbybabbl] voted to kick player [kin_angel]. 2 more votes are needed to pass.
    13:23 Unbreakable: you didnt say anything when you get gold from him KINDA TRUE
    13:25 A votekick against player [kin_angel] has expired.
    13:45 bobs.moppi1: hope for comeback
    13:52 bobs.moppi1: after level 2 no bounty
    14:02 hope2587: !yes
    14:13 bobs.moppi1: !votekick kin
    14:13 A votekick against player [kin_angel] has been started by player [bobs.moppi1]. 3 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
    14:13 Type !yes to vote.
    14:14 fuusen.V2: bobs isnt even a admin zZz ^^
    14:21 robbybabbl: !yes
    14:21 Player [robbybabbl] voted to kick player [kin_angel]. 2 more votes are needed to pass.
    14:21 Unbreakable: i know lol
    14:22 hope2587: !yes
    14:22 Player [hope2587] voted to kick player [kin_angel]. 1 more votes are needed to pass.
    14:24 Unbreakable: !no
    14:36 Unbreakable: save now?
    14:38 bobs.moppi1: no kick = ban THIS IS WRONG, YOU CAN KICH HIM IF THE SCORE IS MINUS BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO
    14:40 bobs.moppi1: 10 days THIS IS A LIE, THERE IS CLOE TO NO CASE WHERE SOMEONE GETS 10 DAYS BAN FOR REFUSING TO VOTEKICK (MAX IS 5)
    14:42 Unbreakable: ok admin
    14:43 Unbreakable: hahahaha
    14:44 bobs.moppi1: you will see
    14:46 Unbreakable: 10 y o kid
    14:56 bobs.moppi1: look rules RE-READ THE RULES PLEASE
    15:13 A votekick against player [kin_angel] has expired.
    15:32 bobs.moppi1: !votekick kin
    15:32 A votekick against player [kin_angel] has been started by player [bobs.moppi1]. 3 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
    15:32 Type !yes to vote.
    15:51 robbybabbl: why isnt even green voting yes?
    16:24 bobs.moppi1: green vote yes
    16:31 A votekick against player [kin_angel] has expired.
    16:39 Unbreakable: maybe i kick him after 10
    16:40 hope2587: !yes
    16:43 kin_angel has left the game voluntarily.
    16:47 robbybabbl: ^^ there you go
    16:49 bobs.moppi1: !votekick kin
    16:51 Unbreakable: see
    16:53 Unbreakable: there you go
    16:59 bobs.moppi1: you get ban 100 %
    17:05 bobs.moppi1: moally say it now
    17:07 Unbreakable: please kid,get a life
    17:22 robbybabbl: i voted yes, so relax... even your teammate didnt vote
    17:32 bobs.moppi1: blue dont vote and red
    17:38 Unbreakable: go shut up kiddo
    17:47 bobs.moppi1: yes noob
    18:06 fuusen.V2: i dont kick for being bad, you said he was afk but i still got sendings from him...dosnt realy make sense AGAIN, TRUE
    18:16 Unbreakable: true
    18:28 bobs.moppi1: level 2 4 5 dont build
    18:36 Unbreakable: well he build 3
    18:39 Unbreakable: send
    18:44 fuusen.V2: still got sendings on lvl 5 from him
    19:05 Unbreakable: Trying to kick a new player is lame
    19:26 fuusen.V2: with your stats you should work as a trainer and give him tips
    19:33 fuusen.V2: give him a nice feeling playing this game
    19:37 bobs.moppi1: they donr listen
    19:38 Unbreakable: !lms bobs
    20:13 bobs.moppi1: i say to him you here no answer
    21:47 Unbreakable: gg
    22:04 Unbreakable: bobs,try to play little more
    22:07 Unbreakable: to get more skill
    22:09 Unbreakable: 8|
    22:13 bobs.moppi1: lol
    22:16 Unbreakable: mad kid
    22:21 robbybabbl: report these jerks^^
    22:21 bobs.moppi1: look my stats and yours that say all
    22:28 Unbreakable: ye,guess
    22:30 Unbreakable: you lost

In total, you should not lie about people being afk and istead of trying to kicking newbs maybe try to help him? YOU dont even try to help him at all? He keeps selling and rebuilding units and reanraging them. The only thing u say at lvl 6/7 is he should stop solosend.. which he does after that!
    Also.. telling them that they get a 10 days ban and even dropping my Name come close to impersonating an Admin or at least you are kinda threatening them into using votekick to get rid of a weak player by using a lie (afk/solosend/gameruin = none of them are true) istead of trying to fix the problem by helping them. To be honest you are a lot closer to a decent ban than any1 else in this game!

I'm not even sure if I'm going to ban the noob.. cuz he tried for quite some time to get back but just didnt know how the game worked! It was his second game ever!
    Der Mensch ist Gottes Werk? Dann ist der Zuhälter nur Kunsthändler! - Edgar Wasser aka. Bester Rapper der Welt
  • was redest du das ? er ist nicht afk? er hat level 2 garnicht gebaut ....also geht man davon aus er ist afk...richtig....er reagiert nicht darauf als ich schreibe yellow afk......zweitens wofür war mein ban for 6 monaten refuse kick? ich habe jemanden der score -100 hatte nicht gekickt....wie soll ich jemanden helfen der garnicht reagiert? er hat nachdem ich gesagt habe bitte kein solo send nicht mehr gesendet ......bist du blind? mein erster votekick war als er -250 war......es geht auch nicht um den gamer mit zwei games sondern um die 2 player die nicht gekickt haben.....ich würde für die gleiche situation damals gebannt.
  • bobs.moppi1 wrote:

was redest du das ? er ist nicht afk? er hat level 2 garnicht gebaut ....also geht man davon aus er ist afk...richtig....er reagiert nicht darauf als ich schreibe yellow afk......zweitens wofür war mein ban for 6 monaten refuse kick? ich habe jemanden der score -100 hatte nicht gekickt....wie soll ich jemanden helfen der garnicht reagiert? er hat nachdem ich gesagt habe bitte kein solo send nicht mehr gesendet ......bist du blind? mein erster votekick war als er -250 war......es geht auch nicht um den gamer mit zwei games sondern um die 2 player die nicht gekickt haben.....ich würde für die gleiche situation damals gebannt.
    Do i need to remind you that this guy might not speak english at all? For me, you seem abit butthurt for losing that game. Jeez, it is just a fucking game. I suggest u don’t ban anyone here, if you’re up for help new players. Maybe do it, bobs? Shows very loud and clear you did not have any intentions to help this new guy in the game. You actually didnt even try help the poor fellow. You went right straight to the votekick, and after that. You were to busy takling with the enemy because they didnt votekick him. I have tons of people solosending when they are on my team, and 99% times. I don’t give a fuck. Because in the END, this is just a videogame. Thx bye bye
    Mada Mada Dane
  • what are you playing here for a role now? I'm not about the fuck game .... then I hold loose but as you say he does not speak English how should I teach then .... he does not answer ..... I'm always nice and friendly too all but some you can not help .... I can still Korean .... again for you to write with me I got a ban for the same action .... have someone new was not kicked because he -100 was ......... is measured here in two dimensions? or is it more because my ban reports are not so popular? Since it is already very noticeable that my reports are processed only as last and others are made the hours later are done before. I do not care I'll report nothing more.
  • bobs.moppi1 wrote:

what are you playing here for a role now? I'm not about the fuck game .... then I hold loose but as you say he does not speak English how should I teach then .... he does not answer ..... I'm always nice and friendly too all but some you can not help .... I can still Korean .... again for you to write with me I got a ban for the same action .... have someone new was not kicked because he -100 was ......... is measured here in two dimensions? or is it more because my ban reports are not so popular? Since it is already very noticeable that my reports are processed only as last and others are made the hours later are done before. I do not care I'll report nothing more.
    If i only didnt have my moderator powers removed, i would have closed this one myself. Clearly you don’t understand my english. And what role are you talking about? I might not be moderator anymore, But that doesnt mean i can’t share my opinions on the matter. Because i know this game more than you do, so how about stop crying and just play?
    Mada Mada Dane
  • from me you understand more of the game than me .... I do not have 24/7 time to devote myself to the game .. like you ... I play for fun .. have family, children, a house, its own business ... it's all good I do not cry because of something .... have 10 years playing professional football and would have to stop because of an injury so I may cry ..... but you may like to have more idea of hell .... For this you will have other problems .... I have no .... not synonymous with you .... but everywhere admit his opinion where you have nothing to complain of annoying .... maybe you should rather more energy in apply your REAL-LIFE as here .... then you would not have boredom and 24/7 here.
  • bobs.moppi1 wrote:

from me you understand more of the game than me .... I do not have 24/7 time to devote myself to the game .. like you ... I play for fun .. have family, children, a house, its own business ... it's all good I do not cry because of something .... have 10 years playing professional football and would have to stop because of an injury so I may cry ..... but you may like to have more idea of hell .... For this you will have other problems .... I have no .... not synonymous with you .... but everywhere admit his opinion where you have nothing to complain of annoying .... maybe you should rather more energy in apply your REAL-LIFE as here .... then you would not have boredom and 24/7 here.
    Images
    • cool story bro.jpg

34.69 kB, 550×545, viewed 10 times
    Mada Mada Dane
  • I'm just wondering @bobs.moppi1, what if your family sees those posts you are making, how would they feel about "the man of the house". You are supposed to be their idol. But if you are like that in your normal life, then we are looking for a hell of a new generation of people with 10 year old thinking... Do you even watch what you wrote dude? Since you are having fun, just chill out and enjoy the game without causing problems and building hate between you and this community members as it is not of anyone's interest. Just saying

Also @Espenpro your replies are making it look even worse so stop dude

Regards
  • TheEGStv wrote:

I'm just wondering @bobs.moppi1, what if your family sees those posts you are making, how would they feel about "the man of the house". You are supposed to be their idol. But if you are like that in your normal life, then we are looking for a hell of a new generation of people with 10 year old thinking... Do you even watch what you wrote dude? Since you are having fun, just chill out and enjoy the game without causing problems and building hate between you and this community members as it is not of anyone's interest. Just saying

Also @Espenpro your replies are making it look even worse so stop dude

Regards
    how dare u say memes make it worse!
    Mada Mada Dane
  • @ TheEGStv I do not want to stir up hate or something like that ..... I'm a harmonious person ... I just wonder why each and every theard he has to write his opinion ..... does one have nothing else to do? For me, this style is from above ... I know everything, I can do everything, I'm the best .... that's why I have to voice my opinion .... although no one asks him .... and new genaration .... what 10 years old think? ..... why should something that was good 10 years ago today be bad .... everyone has his opinion that's fine too .... but how to there is always the question.