afk grief n no kick

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We updated our privacy policy to ensure a comprehensive data security. Please take a moment to read the new privacy policy to make sure you know about the changes.

• afk grief n no kick

Hi
    me SSRTSHELBY

ghostplay.de/stats/game/2389007

violator: hammerbreath and in my opinion all who didn't kick him but only i am getting banned for shit like that........................................
    he was afk from idk 5min he wrote he would go phone or idk and griefed from then on till the end even when 5 min afk were he was faster with move so i couldnt kick...

Regards
  • Hi, pugna was indeed afk for a vey long time, but had something more important thing to do, and he did share to everyone so you could play him and were unable to kickafk him since someone always moved him, or he moved cos zeus ulti. So i'll let him get away with a warning this time.

The only player i am going to ban is the trax, since he did not vote on either of the votekicks, ( everyone else voted !yes either on the first or the second attempt) even though pugna (in his point of view) was clearly afk / griefing. He'll recive ban of 2 days.
    How to detect if someone is maphacking with 2 simple tricks:

▢ Is the accused player better at the game than you're?
    ▢ Could you have done the exact 'mh move' that he did?

If you check either of those boxes, the player is probably not using maphack.