New shortcut key software

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We updated our privacy policy to ensure a comprehensive data security. Please take a moment to read the new privacy policy to make sure you know about the changes.

• New shortcut key software

Dear all,

I'm working on a custom shortcut key software that can work on any map. DotA HVSA and others. I would like to have some ideas on what other maps than dota needs to have in the software, other than inventory keys and skillz and messages, to able to complete the software and launch it exclusively with the ghosplay logo, ofc if owners @BuuFuu and @Sariyenne agrees.

Software now includes skills custom shortcut keys for all dota maps, including 6.85, inventory shortcut with no click bugs and mouse move-on-click bug, since i implemented the customshorcuts.txt file, instead of commanding the mouse.

Open suggestions available in this thread.
      Best regards.

NOTE: IF YOU BELIEVE THREAD BELONGS IN ANOTHER SECTION, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MOVE IT
    • New

hey guys, after making more and more tests on the software, it seems that i will not be able to make a better hotkey than AucT, since i cannot use the keyboard keys to convert to custom keys. instead, and like AucT, it will have to be a Mouse Drag Over Click, which will be even more buggy :D :D :D . So there is no need from me to waste more time on something that is already done and more efficient. ( unless owners decide to make their own client, then a full wc3 injection can be implemented and worth the work )

.for hvsa users, you can get Auct From here aht.auct.eu and SIH from here sih.auct.eu. however, if you want to make it less buggy as mouse drag over click, which you can only reduce the time that can make the movement almost unnoticeable, please do the following :

After downloading both softwares, SIH and AucT, Do the following:

• extract the files into a single folder
      • open sih
      • it will look like this:
      exact inventory, as you can see, i set the C instead of the first inventory, V for second, etc

• after you've chosen the keys you like, hit on save and keep SIH opened.
      • next move is to download AHT
      • open and extract the file to your desktop
      • open AHT.v2.9.10.exe , the program will look like this:

NOTE: YOU HAVE TO SET THE EXACT KEYS THAT YOU HAVE SET IN SIH SOFTWARE. AND DO NOT ENABLE KEYS FROM THE SKILLS TAB
      after setting everything, click on save, then do the following

• On AUCT, click profile, and select SIH

after selecting SIH, you can now exit SIH but do not delete it.
      and there you go

for DotA players, you can get the customkeys.txt attached below. in order to make it work, do the following:

activate the Warcraft QWER Customkeys.txt:

Step 1: Download the Warcraft 3 Customkeys.txt
      Step 2: Copy the Customkeys.txt into your Warcraft 3 folder:

[IMG:https://gaming-tools.com/warcraft-3/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2018/03/wc3-customkey-guide-how-to-install.jpg]

Step 3: Check the box inside the Warcraft 3 > Settings > Gameplay Options.

[IMG:https://gaming-tools.com/warcraft-3/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2015/10/warcraft-3-gameplay-options-customkeys.jpg]
      After that, restart Warcraft 3 and test if your QWER Hotkeys work!

NOTES:
      1. If there are keys that you feel missing, list it in the comment here, and i will fix it for you.
      2. if you need another key bindings, i can create one for you, just send me a pm or list they keys you need in the comments here ( works for dota only)

Best Regards

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheEGStv ().