Cross in LTD

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We updated our privacy policy to ensure a comprehensive data security. Please take a moment to read the new privacy policy to make sure you know about the changes.

• Cross in LTD

Help me to teach someone who is full of himself and believes it knows everything how to play LTD.
      The whole game, from the first to the 31-level he building on my side in cross game.
      What do you think about that?

I think that after 20 levels we need to build both sides equally.
      Builder must begin to build his side.
      Do you agree with me?

Best regards
      panish
    • I would say from 18 incomer start building opposite side, to give a bit delay. Auras or little magic dmg on builder side(if need for builder to hold 20) if not just start to build opposite side.

On level 20 usually builder side got enough to hold both sides and incomer already by little starting taking few creeps on opposite side.
      On level 21, 22, 23, 24 incomer keeps building and by little gets more and more kills.
      On level 25 all delay is sold by builder, because incomer starts hold opposite side.
      On level 26, 27 if cross is good builder stop building to give more gold for incomer, by clearing only one side. (If overbuild, clear easy one and coms on incomer side to take his gold)
      On level 28 builder start building by little.
      On level 29, 30 building both.

Ur quoute: "I think that after 20 levels we need to build both sides equally."
      Share only auras, or in rare situation build few tanks in front on early 21,22 to help faster hold line.

I hope you learn something, its basic how usually goes cross after 20+, but in different circumstances it could be changed by little, but mainly it goes like this.

P.S. There is different styles, but for me this is optimal.
      Today is the only day. Yesterday is gone. -- John Wooden
    • New

Konku wrote:

I would say from 18 incomer start building opposite side, to give a bit delay. Auras or little magic dmg on builder side(if need for builder to hold 20) if not just start to build opposite side.

On level 20 usually builder side got enough to hold both sides and incomer already by little starting taking few creeps on opposite side.
      On level 21, 22, 23, 24 incomer keeps building and by little gets more and more kills.
      On level 25 all delay is sold by builder, because incomer starts hold opposite side.
      On level 26, 27 if cross is good builder stop building to give more gold for incomer, by clearing only one side. (If overbuild, clear easy one and coms on incomer side to take his gold)
      On level 28 builder start building by little.
      On level 29, 30 building both.

Ur quoute: "I think that after 20 levels we need to build both sides equally."
      Share only auras, or in rare situation build few tanks in front on early 21,22 to help faster hold line.

I hope you learn something, its basic how usually goes cross after 20+, but in different circumstances it could be changed by little, but mainly it goes like this.

P.S. There is different styles, but for me this is optimal.

This is good way if you want kill your incomer and lose game. Sometime you need listen advice. It is best way to learn!

P.S. And pls, dont send me private message again. It's not nice of admins of such a reputable forum.

Best regards
      panish
    • New

[Ranking] Season 2017
      Sorry i can't find you here.

Why you always go out when i am vs you? 71 of 150 games you played with the same person? It is 47,33% your games. And you told me i am stacker? :D I have 554 games wih BaDog and max 81 with a single person. It is 14,62% my games. With panish 2127 games and max 403 with friend. It's 18,95%. I have some friends here. Some ppl like games with me. I am not annoying lady.
      And tell me why should i play with players with low stay rate? They will leave after 1st leak. You did not ban player even if he sold all units when i made post.
      I have my rules. No games if it is 1 vs 3 or 1 vs 4, but 2 vs 3 is ok. No games with annoying person. I want some relax in the game after hard day at work.
      With this post you told again same: you are not good admin!
      You react without thinking, irrational. For you rules isn't same for all players.
      Still you are young man. You can learn. I have son older then you :D. And my real job is working with young ppl like you.
      I believe in you :D

1st lesson: You must respect ppl
      You are only an admin, not god!

Best regards
      panish

P.S.
      !votebalance
      !votebalance was my idea

The post was edited 2 times, last by panish ().